Member of the month is an honor that is earned by members who have gone beyond "just working out" to contribute positively to our community as a whole. Each month, we select a member to recognize based on (but not limited too) their ability to exemplify the following:
- A commitment to greatness
- Emphasis on movement standards
- Supportive of classmates (we are a TEAM!)
- Introduces themselves to new faces
- A positive contribution to the classroom atmosphere- positive energy and enthusiasm
- Active participation and engagement throughout each aspect of class
- Dedicated to improvement and progress
- Shows pride for our community and shares it with others
- Wears and represents our box well
- Open to giving us feedback to improve overall experience
Time with us at Verge: 3 1/2 years
Favorite thing about Verge: Coaches and Members push me past (what I think are) my limits. Coaches never let me give up, never let me take the easy way and support me 110%. Verge has helped me be healthier, stronger, more confident person.
Greatest accomplishment: Gymnastics moves are hard for me so I have to say Toes to Bar. Can't recycle them yet but I can get 1 at a time.
Favorite movement/lift: Right now - Box Jumps.
One goal you are currently working on: Double Unders
One thing people might not know about me: My name was almost Venus instead of Dawn.