OUR MEMBER OF THE MONTH IS...
Member of the month is an honor that is earned by members who have gone beyond "just working out" to contribute positively to our community as a whole. Each month, we select a member to recognize based on (but not limited too) their ability to exemplify the following:
- A commitment to greatness
- Emphasis on movement standards
- Supportive of classmates (we are a TEAM!)
- Introduces themselves to new faces
- A positive contribution to the classroom atmosphere- positive energy and enthusiasm
- Active participation and engagement throughout each aspect of class
- Dedicated to improvement and progress
- Shows pride for our community and shares it with others
- Wears and represents our box well
- Open to giving us feedback to improve overall experience
Time with us at Verge:
I've been here for a little over a month
Favorite thing about Verge:
I love the coaches. Everyone is patient, shows you love and attention, and is willing to call you out to make you a better person/athlete.
At Verge? I haven't puked yet...
Definitely box jumps, with deadlifts at a close second.
One goal you are currently working on:
Getting my form on point, and learning all of the different movements. I'm also trying to eat a lot so I can put on some weight 😅
One thing people might not know about me:
Giuseppe's not really my older brother...I've lived with his mom (my aunt) for about 12 years. But that whole time he has been like a brother so i stay calling him that. I'd rather him be my brother than my cousin (even if he is really annoying...he almost never picks up his phone.) 😆😆