OUR MEMBER OF THE MONTH IS...
Member of the month is an honor that is earned by members who have gone beyond "just working out" to contribute positively to our community as a whole. Each month, we select a member to recognize based on (but not limited too) their ability to exemplify the following:
- A commitment to greatness
- Emphasis on movement standards
- Supportive of classmates (we are a TEAM!)
- Introduces themselves to new faces
- A positive contribution to the classroom atmosphere- positive energy and enthusiasm
- Active participation and engagement throughout each aspect of class
- Dedicated to improvement and progress
- Shows pride for our community and shares it with others
- Wears and represents our box well
- Open to giving us feedback to improve overall experience
Time with us at Verge:
Beginning of September
Favorite thing about Verge:
The coaches and community are extremely helpful, supportive, and fun. It is a great and close community that I am proud to be apart of.
When I got into a handstand for a handstand push up with Coach Sean's help and everyone cheered for me.
Box jump burpees
One goal you are currently working on:
Improving my form and mastering double unders.
One thing people might not know about me:
Im actually super talkative