OUR MEMBER OF THE MONTH IS...
Member of the month is an honor that is earned by members who have gone beyond "just working out" to contribute positively to our community as a whole. Each month, we select a member to recognize based on (but not limited too) their ability to exemplify the following:
- A commitment to greatness
- Emphasis on movement standards
- Supportive of classmates (we are a TEAM!)
- Introduces themselves to new faces
- A positive contribution to the classroom atmosphere- positive energy and enthusiasm
- Active participation and engagement throughout each aspect of class
- Dedicated to improvement and progress
- Shows pride for our community and shares it with others
- Wears and represents our box well
- Open to giving us feedback to improve overall experience
Time with us at Verge: 1 year and 8 months.
Favorite thing about Verge: consistently positive coaching that addresses my
particular weaknesses even when working in a group. Nobody gets lost in the
Greatest accomplishment: in the gym: learning to do double unders.
Favorite movement/lift: clean and jerk and rowing
One goal you are currently working on: achieve any amount of mobility in
the overhead squat.
One thing people might not know about me: I can do magic tricks (not a lot
but a few good ones.)