We are excited to announce Verge's participation in this year's Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. This cause is near and dear to the hearts of Verge staff and many within our community. Check below to see how you can get involved and support the cause!
1. Participate in the Run/ Walk on the "Verge for the Cure" Team. We would love nothing more than to see a strong Verge showing down at the art museum. Follow this LINK to join our team! If you cant run, team donations are welcome!
2. Help support breast cancer awareness by pre-ordering a limited edition "Verge for the Cure" T- Shirt or Tank (click to purchase). Proceeds will be donated to Susan G. Komen and breast cancer awareness research. Pre-Order by 4/30/15 to have in time for the Run!
3. Both 1 + 2. Join the team and rock your brand new "Verge for the Cure" T/Tank at the race!
Race Quick Facts:
- When: Mother's Day, May 10th, 2015
- Where: Eakins Oval / Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Silver-and-Pink 25th Celebration Opening Ceremonies: 7:00am: includes Survivors Parade of Pink
- 5K Run Start 8:15 AM; 5K Walk/1-Mile Walk Start 8:25 AM